Kate's Blog

Follow me if you will as I try to navigate through the ups and downs of my world.

I'm writing this blog to help me make sense of all that has happened - from my diagnosis with non-Hodgkins lymphoma while pregnant with my third child in May 2008
, through to my reflections on chaotic family life as I try to pick up the pieces of my life again.


The kids are so small, and I'm working hard to keep us all safe and to stay in remission.

Stay with me - it won't be all doom and gloom I promise!



Monday 1 November 2010

Christy Moore

I've just been to see Christy Moore singing at the fabulous Sage Concert Hall in Gateshead. What a beautiful voice that man has. His music is deeply moving. I enjoyed every second - I literally felt transported.

I'm going to force Hattie to listen to him all day tomorrow on my ipod. She needs some lessons in soul.

2 comments:

Rebecca S. said...

I'm having my kids listen to Mumford and Sons, but at least they seem to like them. I've never heard of Christy Moore - glad you got a night out!

KELLY said...

ooo we love christy. he's been part of our relationship soundtrack since i met my other half 16 years ago...no doubt our little one will be made to listen along. i'd love to see him live one day. his voice really is so soothing. did you like his album of covers? beeswing is a favourite of mine : )

just found your blog via red magazine. looking forward to reading your words and sending you healing thoughts across the magic internet wires. x