I've made a decision - if I'm still feeling this anxious and worried about my various aches and pains on Monday, then I'll do the brave thing and go into hospital to get checked out. The problem is of course that 'getting checked out' means x-rays which can be done pretty much immediately but unless I'm lucky I'll have to wait for a couple of days for a CT scan. The stress pours over into the whole week and I haven't got time for it what with all the everyday stuff which continues whatever. I was going to go today but I'm going to give things a chance to settle down. I'm not even going to describe again how all this makes me feel. I only hope you can't imagine. Suffice to say one of my nagging pains is in my chest - pretty much where I think the scar tissue is left from my tumour. And if the cancer has returned there, I have less than a 10% chance of survival.
Hopefully the weekend will provide some relief and I'll start feeling better, hopefully this is one of those innocuous pains we all get. Hopefully.
WATCH: This Week's CNNTalk on Brexit & Trump
1 hour ago