Kate's Blog

Follow me if you will as I try to navigate through the ups and downs of my world.

I'm writing this blog to help me make sense of all that has happened - from my diagnosis with non-Hodgkins lymphoma while pregnant with my third child in May 2008
, through to my reflections on chaotic family life as I try to pick up the pieces of my life again.


The kids are so small, and I'm working hard to keep us all safe and to stay in remission.

Stay with me - it won't be all doom and gloom I promise!



Thursday 19 November 2009

Speed Reading

Can only take a moment today to write my post as I have almost a complete - although short!! - book to read for my course tonight. Talk about leaving things to the last minute. Sleep Hattie sleep!!

3 comments:

Anita said...

Best wishes!

All Star said...

What a happy thing, to have a class to look forward to! If we didn't need my income and I had the resources, I would be a professional student.

Mummy mania said...

Hope you got it read! I'm writing this now because my two eyar old suddenly decided to go to sleep again at 9am this morning! Result!!!!! Almost don't know what to do with myself! think I'll follow your lead and nip upstairs for a quick few pages.... sleep, Poppy, Sleep!